- Difficulty: blue
- Duration: approx. 6 hours
- Total climb: 500 hm ascent & descent
- Rest stop: in Nauders
- Destination: Stableshof
- Costs: with the Summercard for free
- Registration: the day before till 05.00 pm at the tourist office, the accommodation or with QR-code
- Meeting point: 10.00 am tourist office nauders
- min. 3 persons
Pure nature - today's hike promises. The beauty of the Nauderer mountain world was embossed from the hundreds of years of hard work from our mountain farmers. After an easy ascent through the flourishing mountain meadows we reach the highest mountain farm - the Stableshof (1900). Experience the fascinating insight to the life of the mountain farmers.
Beside the impressive view over the South Tyrolean mountain world and the Swiss mountains there are hundreds of different herbs and flowers to discover.
During our hiking tour, the hiking guide gives us informations about the hiking possibilities and the equipment must-haves.
More informations you get from the hiking guide - tel.: +43 (0)677 6303 3947