From the magic of time and the beauty of nature.
Nauders, located on a high plateau on the Reschen Pass, looks back over a long and eventful history. Old trade routes, such as the renowned Roman imperial road “Via Claudia Augusta”, pass by the picturesque location, turning it into a hospitable and cosmopolitan place from early on.
Nowadays, the allurement of this history merges magically with that of the seasonal rhythms and their respective customs and rituals to make a special kind of holiday feeling.
Nauderer Bergbahnen AG
There is always something happening here during the following festivals:
06.05.2022 - 01.07.2022 Wadlwochen
02.07.2022 - 27.08.2022 Dirndlsummer
28.08.2022 - 23.10.2022 Almherbst
Lift operating hours summer 2022
- Mutzkopf lift open at the weekends 06. - 08.05.2022, 13.05. - 15.05.2022, daily open from 20.05.2022 - 23.10.2022*
- Bergkastelbahn daily open from 26.05.2022 - 09.10.2022*
- Schöneben daily open from 26.05.2022 - 09.10.2022*
- Haideralm daily open from 26.05.2022 - 10.10.2022*
- Zirm lift 09. - 12.06. & daily open from 16.06.2022 - 25.09.2022*
* the estimated and planned openen hours/season start depend on the development of the current situation, the measures of the austrian government and the general situation at the borders.
Seasons winter 2022/23
|Pre-season||Peak season||Off-peak season|
24.12.2022 - 08.01.2023
Weeks in january
09.01.2023 - 27.01.2023
28.01.2023 - 10.03.2023
Snow crystal weeks
11.03.2023 - 24.03.2023
Winterseason 22/23 | 08.12.2022 - 14.04.2023
Detailed informations about the winter season follow.
New informations about the opening hours of the cable cars and the winter season due to covid-19 you find at www.nauders.com/aktuelle-informationen.