From the magic of time and the beauty of nature.
Nauders, located on a high plateau on the Reschen Pass, looks back over a long and eventful history. Old trade routes, such as the renowned Roman imperial road “Via Claudia Augusta”, pass by the picturesque location, turning it into a hospitable and cosmopolitan place from early on.
Nowadays, the allurement of this history merges magically with that of the seasonal rhythms and their respective customs and rituals to make a special kind of holiday feeling.
Nauderer Bergbahnen AG
There is always something happening here during the following festivals:
13.05.2021 - 26.06.2021 Wadlwochen
27.06.2021 - 28.08.2021 Dirndlsummer
29.08.2021 - 10.10.2021 Almherbst
Lift operating hours summer 2021
- Mutzkopf lift open at the weekends 13. - 16.05.2021, daily open from 22.05.2021 - 10.10.2021, open at the weekends with good weather – 16./17. und 23./24.10.2021*
- Bergkastelbahn daily open from 03.06.2021 - 10.10.2021*
- Schöneben daily open from 21.05.2021 - 10.10.2021*
- Haideralm daily open from 21.05.2021 - 10.10.2021*
- Zirm lift daily open from 26.06.2021 - 26.09.2021*
* the estimated and planned openen hours/season start depend on the development of the current situation, the measures of the austrian government and the general situation at the borders.
Seasons winter 2020/21
|Pre-season||Peak season||Off-peak season|
25.12.2021 - 07.01.2022
Weeks in january
08.01.2022 - 28.01.2022
Benefit-weeks Zwei Länder Skiarena
29.01.2022 - 04.03.2022
Snow crystal weeks
05.03.2022 - 08.04.2022
09.04.2022 - 18.04.2022
New informations about the opening hours of the cable cars and the winter season due to covid-19 you find at www.nauders.com/aktuelle-informationen.