From the magic of time and the beauty of nature.
Nauders, located on a high plateau on the Reschen Pass, looks back over a long and eventful history. Old trade routes, such as the renowned Roman imperial road “Via Claudia Augusta”, pass by the picturesque location, turning it into a hospitable and cosmopolitan place from early on.
Nowadays, the allurement of this history merges magically with that of the seasonal rhythms and their respective customs and rituals to make a special kind of holiday feeling.
Nauderer Bergbahnen AG
There is always something happening here during the following festivals:
Lift operating hours summer 2023
- Mutzkopf lift open at the weekends 28.04. - 01.05.23, 05. - 07.05.2023, 12.05. - 14.05.2023, daily open from 18.05.2023 - 22.10.2023
- Bergkastelbahn daily open from 26.05.2023 - 08.10.2023
- Schöneben daily open from 26.05.2023 - 08.10.2023
- Haideralm daily open from 26.05.2023 - 08.10.2023
- Zirm lift due to the snow in the mountains open from 16.06.2023 - 01.10.2023 daily open
- Lärchenhangsessellift 2: daily open from 23.06. - 10.09.2023
Seasons winter 2023/24
|23.12.23 - 07.01.24||08.12.23 - 22.12.23|
|27.01.24 - 05.04.24||08.01.24 - 26.01.24|