Enjoy cross-country skiing on over 70 kilometres of groomed and snowsure trails.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, a fan of the classical style or skating, everyone is happy in Nauders on the Reschenpass. Why? Because you can choose between a total of 18 well-groomed trails, up to 15 kilometres long – and for every level of ability.
Fans of high-altitude trails also will also not miss out in Nauders on the Reschen Pass. Some of the cross-country skiing trails are at an altitude of between 1,440 and 1,900 metres – this guarantees not just perfect snow conditions, but also the added impact of training at altitude.
Cross-country skiing holiday in the border triangle
From Tyrol to South Tyrol and Switzerland
Tyrolean Nauders lies on the border to South Tyrol and in the border triangle of Austria, Switzerland and Italy. Together with the Reschen Pass, this location offers a very scenic, varied and borderless cross-country skiing experience. Of the 90 kilometres of groomed cross-country skiing trails, 40 km lie in Austria and 50 km in Italy. Apart from the Langtaufers high-altitude trail, all the cross-country skiing trails can be used free of charge.
The cross-country skiing trail seal of approval for Nauders
The Nauders’ network of cross-country skiing trails has been awarded the seal of approval of the Tyrolean cross-country skiing specialists. What does that mean? Quite simply that you can count on the following on your cross-country skiing holiday:
- extensive and snowsure cross-country skiing area of at least 50 kilometres
- expert advice in the ski schools, sports shops and rental outlets, comfortable, service-oriented infrastructure, geared towards the needs of cross-country skiers
- Cross-country skiing routes for beginners, advanced and those with sporting ambitions
- quality-controlled cross-country skiing accommodation, for the ideal foundation for your holiday off the trail
You’ve decided, your next cross-country skiing holiday will be in Nauders on the Reschen Pass? Secure your accommodation now.
Memorable winter moments
Experience the Nauders winter wonderland up close and personal
Meadows slumbering under a white blanket of snow, and forests dressed in white. The following cross-country trails are especially known for their stunning views and memorable highlights:
- Arsangs cross-country skiing trail (5.3 km, moderate): from Nauders to Fuhrmannsloch and back
- High-altitude trail in Langtaufers (14.5 km, moderate): from Kapron or Melag towards Melageralm and back
- Moas cross-country trail in Nauders (10 km, moderate): High-altitude trail from Norbertshöhe to Pflanzgarten and back
The free ski bus
Take the bus to the cross-country skiing trail a back again
To get to the cross-country skiing trail and then back home afterwards, you can use the free ski bus.