In Nauders we take a romantic and sporting approach to ice skating!
Looking for an alternative to skiing? You should slip into some ice skates. The ice rinks in Nauders and at Lake Reschen are a tempting playground to indulge in the ice-cold treat!
Whether a romantic ice-skate under floodlights, speed skating on Lake Reschen or curling in good company – there is a tradition of being active on the ice in Tyrol and it guarantees fun for all ages …
Ice skating in the village centre - fun for all ages
Whether arm in arm ice skating or racing down the Zipfelbob run - a good mood is guaranteed.
Here you can really enjoy the wintertime. In the "Winter.Wunder.Welt", directly in the centre of Nauders, there is never a dull moment: On 16.000 square metres below the illuminated Naudersberg Castle, lots of snow fun awaits all ages.
The varied offer: ice skating on the huge natural ice surface, a round of curling next door or a game of ice hockey on the ice hockey field. In addition, you can whizz down the tubing and pointed bobsleigh run, go tobogganing or simply slide down the pile of slides on your backside. To make the fun even cooler, since this winter there is a new covered conveyor belt that transports children and adults up the hill.
No one needs to arrive at the "Winter.Wunder.Welt" with heavy luggage: Ice skates, ice skating aids, ice sticks, tubes, Zipfelbobs and sledges can be rented on site. Those who need refreshments or want to warm up can get mulled wine and punch in the alpine hut.
Every Friday from 4 p.m. the ice rink becomes a dance floor: Then it's time for "DJ on Ice", DJ Gerry from Italy transforms the ice rink into an ice disco.
Opening hours and prices
Open daily from 03.00 pm - 09.00 pm.
- Ice skating children (2008 - 2017): € 5,00
- Ice skating youth (2004-2007): € 6,00
- Ice skating adults: € 7,00
- Infants till born in 2018: free
- Rental ice skates children (2008 - 2017): € 4,00
- Rental ice skates youth (2004 - 2007): € 5,00
- Rental ice skates adults: € 6,00
- Rental Zipfel bob/luge: € 4,00 per hour
- Rental Zipfel tube: € 5,00 per hour
- Combination ticket entry inkl. rental adults: € 13,-
- Combination ticket entry inkl. rental youth (2004 - 2007): € 11,-
- Combination ticket entry inkl. rental children (2008 - 2017): € 9,-
- Curling: € 7,00 per person per hour (€ 50,00 per group, 8–12 people)
- Group bookings for curling on +43 676 849 225 338
Ice skating on the Haidersee
Have you ever tried speed skating?
Speed across the Haidersee on super sharp blades. On the Haidersee speed skating lanes you will be gliding on specially prepared 40 cm-thick ice. Meanwhile, the imposing surrounding peaks and the Alt-Graun church steeple are always in view.
Speed skating is a fascinating sport which is great for fitness levels.