As thanks for a safe return from the First World War, Anton Zegg “The Parditschhof Builder” (1891 - 1957) built this chapel dedicated to the “Immaculate Conception of Mary” It was planned by Clemens Holzmeister and the Riatsch chapel was consecrated on the 19th of August 1928 by H.H.
contact
Zegg Elke
Parditsch 165, 6543 Nauders

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Heiliger Josef Chapel
For further information
Tösens
A-Z Betrieb
Hubertus Chapel
For further information
Fendels
A-Z Betrieb
Chapel in Faggen
For further information
Faggen
A-Z Betrieb
Nufels chapel
For further information
Kaunertal
A-Z Betrieb
Unterfalpetan Chapel
For further information
Kaunerberg
A-Z Betrieb
Chapel Faggen
For further information
Faggen
A-Z Betrieb
Cemetery chapel
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Tullenerfeld Chapel
For further information
Prutz