status: 17.05.2021 - 04.00 pm
Every step is an adventure
For years, Nauders’ development has been characterised by sustainability. Our motto "so far. so good - borderless mountainsummer" counts more than ever.
Our region captivates with an extensive 3-country mountain panorama and the best air quality. Nauders offers a spacious and unadulterated landscape of more than 90,300,000 m². Thanks to the moderate number of guest beds, it offers maximum space for a holiday at a distance.
The wide range of summer services together with the perfectly developed infrastructure are the ideal conditions for holidaying at a “distance”.
Since the health and safety of our guests, staff and residents is our top priority, all regulations relating to Covid-19 will be strictly adhered to.
For the summer season the entire Nauders on the Reschen Pass region has decided on clear regulations and clearly defined measures.
We will do our best to ensure that you have a safe and relaxing holiday in Nauders. We have summarised the most important information, guidelines and measures regarding COVID-19 for you here.
Mountain summer 2022 at Nauders at the Reschenpass
We start into the summer season on Thursday, 26.05.2022
- Leisure & sport, indoor & outdoor are without restricitons possible
- Infrastructures, accommodations and cable cars are open*
- FFP2-mandatory mask-weraring is valid since 16.04.2022 for grocery, pharmacies, hospitals, public transports and stations
- The FFP2-mandatory mask-wearing is valid for kids with 14 years or older. Kids between 7 and 14 years are allowed to wear a normal face-mask. Kids under 6 years do not have to wear a face-mask.
* please notice the different openeing hours of the infrastructures and services!
Entry rules for Austria from 17.05.2022
- From 17.05.2022 the entry to Austria is possible without restricitons.
Local test facilities in Nauders
In Nauders you have the possibility of free PCR-tests for all guests and locals in Tirol. (PCR-gargling self-tests). At this spots you can get the free tests and bring them back for the evaluation.
- supermarket Spar Nauders
- supermarket MPreis Nauders
The evaluation happens within 24 hours after the delivery. The result is valid for 72 hours from the decline.
You also get PCR-gargling tests from the accommodations in Nauders.
For the pickup and the transaction of the tests there is a registration necessary.
Informations about the mask-wearing
- on public transport and at public transport stops
- in taxis
- in places of religious worship (such as churches and chapels)
- in customer-accessible areas of shops selling essential items (e.g. food shops, pharmacies)
- in vulnerable settings (e.g. hospitals, care homes)
The obligation to wear an FFP2 face mask applies to children aged 14 years and over. Children between 7 and 14 years of age can wear a standard face mask. Children up to 6 years of age do not have to wear a face mask.
Relaxed cancellation conditions
We know that the current situation does not develop in every country at the same way. Holiday plannings are affected by national restrictions. To give you the necessary flexibility, our accommodations have relaxed their cancellation conditions. If you have questions about your booking, transfer or cancellation please contact your accommodation directly.
Opening hours summer 2022
Cable cars Nauders
- Mutzkopf lift open at the weekends 06. - 08.05.2022, 13.05. - 15.05.2022, daily open from 20.05.2022 - 23.10.2022*
- Bergkastelbahn daily open from 26.05.2022 - 09.10.2022*
- Zirm lift daily open from 23.06.2022 - 25.09.2022*
* the estimated and planned openen hours/season start depend on the development of the current situation, the measures of the austrian government and the general situation at the borders.
Subject to change!
Opening hours touristic facilities
- Edelweisssteig – open
- 3 Wege – open
- Kaiserschützenweg – open
- Crag – open
- 3-Country Enduro Trails - open
- Goldwaterm NEW – open from end of may
- Kids-Bikepark & Kidsloop - open from end of May
- Via ferrata Tirolerweg – open from end of June
- Beginners Zirmtrail – open from end of June
- Outdoor swimming pools – open from end of May
- Archery – open from end of May
- Castles and museums - open from end of May
- Wa(a)ldpark Mösle - open
Opening hours huts & alps
- Bergkastelrestaurant - open from 26.05.
- Stieralm - open from 26.05.
- Billys Bike Lounge - open from 26.05.
- Riatschhof - open from 26.05.
- Labaunalm - open from June
- Bergresort Jochelius - open from 02.07
- Gasthof Norbertshöhe - open from 04.06.
- Bergrestaurant Mutzkopf - open according to the current notice | with goog weather
Subject to change due to orders of the government!
What measures have we taken?
General information and organisation
By registering via the myVisitPass of the company fertael, we would like to create a simple and sevure way to contain the coronavirus. Contact persons can be tracked and contacted directly by the authorities. For restaurants, guest registration is obligatory according to the latest regulation. Other businesses, such as stores or mountain railroads, can carry out guest registration voluntarily. We summarized all informations about the myVisitPass for your holiday in Nauders at the Reschenpass.
We have installed adequate hand disinfection facilities at our cable car facilities and mountain restaurants in the Nauders ski resort.
Regardless of the current legal regulations, we will organise queueing areas technically in a way that avoids groups of people standing together where possible.
These will point out our Covid-19 guidelines at the entrances to transport facilities, mountain restaurants in the Nauders ski resort and the sport shop and ski depot at the Nauders Cable Car Centre. Furthermore, we will regularly provide you with information in several languages by means of announcements in feeder lift entrance areas and ticket sales offices.
What you can do to ensure a safe holiday in Nauders with and for each other:
- Please carry a mask that covers the mouth and nose with you at all times and use it if the minimum distance from other people cannot be maintained.
- Please keep a sufficient distance from people you do not know.
- Please ventilate cable car cabins during the ride, where appropriate.
- Please note the general rules of hygiene and wash your hands regularly. Disinfectant dispensers are available at cable car stations and mountain restaurants.
- Please follow conduct recommendations and instructions from our on-duty staff, especially relating to the applicable hygiene regulations.
- Please make cashless or contactless payments wherever possible.
- Please show personal responsibility and protect your own health and that of the people around you. Recommendation: the official “Stop Corona” app from the Austrian Red Cross.
Make reservations in advance wherever possible to avoid congestion during check-in/check-out or in restaurant areas. Please also follow the instructions of staff and make cashless/contactless payments wherever possible.
We recommend taking out travel insurance for the upcoming summer season in advance. For example the europäische Reiseversicherung.