The festively decorated animals are driven back to the valley after their summer retreat on the alpine pastures.
Farmers' market in the castle meadow & musical entertainment. Rural, farm and homemade products - bread, butter, bacon, cheese etc. as well as coffee, cakes, pies and local delicacies as well as lovely handicrafts.
- 10.00 a.m.: Arrival of the young cattle from the Zadresalm in the castle meadow.
- 10.30 - approx. 16.00: Farmers' market with delicious products from Nauders and the three-country region (farm, regional & rural products: Cheese, bacon, bread, butter, liqueurs & schnapps, cakes & kiachla from the farmers' wives of Nauders & lovely handicrafts: Magnetic jewelry, jewelry made of semi-precious stones, Swiss stone pine pillows, wooden decorations, etc.).
- From approx. 12.00 o'clock: procession with the music band Nauders and the traditional costume group Stillebacher Nauders & arrival of the decorated alpine cattle from the Labaun and Gamoralm (coming from the upper village over the Goaßplatz at the parish church down to the castle meadow at the castle Naudersberg)
- Musical entertainment with the Edelweiss Trio
- Performance of the traditional costume group Stillebacher Nauders
- Regional cuisine with products from Nauders of the region