In Nauders you can fill your boots (or plate) with culinary art. One thing is certain, nobody needs to go hungry here.
There is far too large a selection of delicious things to eat in this small Tyrolean location for that to happen! The range of flavours could hardly be any broader. No matter whether it’s pizza and pasta that you fancy, or if you would rather try a hearty Tyrolean speciality.
No matter whether in a cosy snack bar, a local farm shop or a posh four-star restaurant. Whether in the morning, the middle of the day, the evening or in between. In Nauders every craving will be satisfied! Have you already been thinking about what will fill your plate during your holiday? Try out the gastronomic goodies on offer in Nauders!
Enjoy delicacies from Nauders
Local products from own production directly from companies from Nauders
Numerous producers, handmade tyrolean specialities and different farm shops invite you to tyrolean delicacies.
The following local producers and farm shops have to be at your personal culinary journey:
- Becka Hof - farm shop
The in-house farm shop offers natural products from the own agriculture - bio eggs, bio pasta, egg liquer and also different sausages and products from partner companies.
- Brennerhof - Linda's farm shop
Different kind of cheese from bio-goat's milk are available 24 hours a day at Linda's farm shop.
Delicacies with full taste and high quality from the own agriculture - herb-salami, sausages and more.
- Rosenhof - farm shop
Samll but fine - no matter if fresh eggs or spicy cheese - the farm shop is open the whole day.
- Bauernhof Wolf
The own bio-milk is used for fresh handmade yoghurt, whey and cream cheese.
- Novelleshof - Oberland Eis
The original from the tyrolean alps - with fresh milk, fresh fruits and directly from the farm!
- Macho's Destillerie
Fine handmade liquors from natural matured fruits.
Top mountain fun:
The fresh Tyrolean mountain air, combined with sporting activity – a day like that in the mountains will give you an appetite! Well, it won’t take you long to find a solution in the Nauders ski resort. You’ll find plenty of rustic huts and inviting restaurants on the mountain, ready to spoil you with typical Tyrolean specialities. Treat yourself to a warm apple strudel with whipped cream during a stop on the sun terrace or gather strength from a hearty Tyrolean Gröstl (meat, onion and potatoes). You will see Everything tastes twice as good on the mountain!
It’s not just food connoisseurs who rejoice at the wide variety up on the mountain however - party animals will also find a perfect place here for their pit stop. Because what would a ski holiday be without a good dose of après-ski?
Want some more entertainment? Take a look at the region’s events highlights.
The taste of holidays in Tyrol.
You’d like to try a couple of typical Tyrolean dishes during your holiday, but don’t really know what to ask for? Then order one of these regional classics!
- Tiroler Gröstl: the absolute classic; a pan-fried dish of potatoes, beef or pork and onions. A fried egg on top – perfect!
- Tiroler Speckknödel: in a soup or with sauerkraut and salad – these traditional dumplings are an essential dish in every mountain hut!
- Tiroler Brettljause: bacon, cheese, lard, roast pork, horseradish, bread … food lovers, what more could you ask for?
- Kasspatzln: cheese, cheese, cheese – with tasty spatzln (a kind of pasta) underneath, with plenty of fried onions on top – mmmm!
- Moosbeernocken: Just the smell of this makes everyone weak at the knees. Gnocchi dough fried in a pan with blueberries and sprinkled with icing sugar – excellent!