The Rieder bathing lake is one of the highlights in Ried im Oberinntal. In summer and in winter, the lake offers space for many activities and of course with the Seerestaurant specialties of the Extra class.
Every Wednesday in July and August, from 17.00 clock, the event series "Lake Sunset" instead. With local bands, cool drinks and small snacks, wonderful days come to an end with a relaxed beach feeling.
Highlight: Bibis Wasserkraft. Discover together with our mascot Bibi 8 new water stations at the new playground at the bathing lake in Ried!
LIMITED SWIMMING POOL OPERATION
based on COVID-19 regulations
- FFP2 mask requirement in enclosed spaces - except wet rooms.
- 3G (Tested/Vaccinated/Genese): Proof of low epidemiological risk is required upon entry.
- School tests will also be recognised as entry tests in future (48h)
- First vaccination as proof from the 22nd day onwards
- No registration obligation
Changed admission prices:
- Children € 1,00
- Young people, apprentices, seniors € 2,00
- Adults € 3,00
From September 2021 no offical swimming season - but the lake is open.
Information: Dogs are not allowed at the lake!
Snack bar open daily from 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (when bathing is in progress).
The lake is also permanently open to the public outside the bathing season