Sights| Churches| Barrier free| Bad weather| acessable Back to overview

Kaltenbrunn Pilgrimage Church

In 1285, a knight built the first chapel on the current location of the pilgrimage church. in 1511 Kaltenbrunnin in the Kaunertal became part of the Soldier’s Pilgrimage from Tyrol to Flemish Netherlands. After it became derelict due to natural causes, it was officially re-opened in 1982 after complete renovation and restoration to become “OUR DEAR LADY OF KALTENBRUNN”. Opening hours: daily from 11.00 to 18.00
contact
Wallfahrtskirche Kaltenbrunn
Nufels, 6524 Kaunertal

Similar infrastructures

A-Z Betrieb
Gasthof Martha
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
St. Valentin parish church
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Norbertshöhe Alpine inn
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Gasthof Kristall
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Restaurant Arsangs 1,400m
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Hospital Church of the Holy spirit)
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Restaurant-Café Hotel Post
For further information
Nauders
A-Z Betrieb
Bergkastel panoramic restaurant 2,200m
For further information
Nauders